Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Friday 25 October 2013

#VAB. Many pastors and imams secretly come to me to consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon

In the lastest interview with him by Punch Correspondent.
The Question was do you think that you could one day be converted
to Islam or Christianity? And He answered with this comment "That one cannot happen. I have a deep understanding of the Bible and Quran and I also have a good
understanding of Ifa but I cannot renounce Ifa.
Christians and Muslims scare people with hell fire but I
want you to listen to my CD on who will go to hell fire.
They say that you will go to hell fire if you are not a
Christian or a Muslim, but I am not afraid of hell fire
because I am not a wicked person. I know what you can
do that will take you to hell fire and I don't do such
things. What will now pursue me to be converted to
Christianity or Islam? There is no problem that Ifa
cannot solve. A lot of Christians, even pastors and
Imams come to consult Ifa and use Ifa to solve their
problems. But because we believe in fidelity, it is
forbidden for me to start mentioning their names. It is
confidential just like medical doctors don't disclose the
ailments of their patients to just anybody. Pastors and
imams come to me and I prepare a lot of things for
them. I use my Ifa knowledge to solve their problems.
So, how am I supposed to go to them? Just this
afternoon, a leader of a church came here wearing a
native dress, you can't know that he is a pastor but I
know".
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment