Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Friday 25 October 2013

#VAB. I was never beaten up – Jide Kosoko

Earlier in the week, the news about town was that
veteran actor, Jide Kosoko was assaulted and beaten by
video club owners. It was said that the actor who is a
member of the Board of Trustees of the Video Rental
Operators of Nigeria was mediating in a crisis in the
association when he was assaulted and injured during a
fracas.
But the actor, in a telephone chat with Saturday Beats,
said he was never beaten.
Kosoko, who was reluctant to talk about the incident as
it was against his principle to grant t elephone interview
however said it was impossible for anybody to beat him
up.
"I was never beaten up. I am a member of the board of
trustees of the Video Rental Operators of Nigeria and
there was a crisis in the association. I was there to
mediate and find way to resolve the crisis. While that
was happening, there was a fracas with the video club
owners as they began fighting one another. Someone
threw a plastic bottled water and it hit me in the eye.
That was it," he said.
Confirming what her father said, Sola Kosoko said it was
impossible for anybody to beat her father up.
Sola said she heard about the story on the radio and
wondered how they came up with such story.
She said, "I heard about the news on radio but how
could anyone have beaten up my father? It is not
possible."
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment