Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Sunday 20 October 2013

They said I'm a rejected Musician But I've taken Over - Kcee

Nobody knows tomorrow, that is the testimony of Kcee, the Limpopo master.
Kingsly Okonkwo, better known as KCee, is making waves at
the moment but the young man will not forget how he was seen
and in fact, labelled a 'rejected and dejected' artiste before
his fortune later changed. No wonder he is still amazed at the
height he has achieved since he went solo a couple of years
ago.
In his words: "God, the industry, and my fans suddenly made
me a super attraction of the industry. Every single I drop got
me more fans, made me more loved, and ranked me a level
higher than where the last track stopped. It's simply
amazing."Having released a number hit singles that have
received massive airplay, Kcee said he is all set to launch his
debut album - Take Over.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment