Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Tuesday 17 December 2013

#VAB. Pastor’s Wife Goes Bra-less again, Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs

A 32-year-old actress, Meagan Good and wife of a Seventh Day Adventist, Pastor Devon Franklin stepped out in a cleavage-revealing golden dress that showed off her thigh-high slit at a movie premiere yesterday.

The Popular actress who is well known for her role as Mya in the hit movie 'Think Like A Man' was under attack for also wearing a cleavage-revealing dress to the BET Awards as a pastor's wife defended herself saying;

I know my relationship with God is tight and I don't think God is concerned about those kind of things."
"I never forgot God was there for a second.. and would never be ashamed of what I'm wearing (in) front of him He loves me for exactly who He created me to be despite


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment