Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Tuesday 17 December 2013

#VAB. Kelechi Iheanacho To Sign For Manchester City

FIFA U17 World Cup MVP Kelechi Iheanacho
has left the Super Eagles camp to finalise his
move to EPL side Manchester City.
Iheanacho, 17, had earlier favoured a move to
Portuguese champions FC Porto before a family
meeting decided he take up an offer from
Manchester City.
Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has approved the
departure of the youngster after his father,
James Iheanacho, personally put a call to him on
Monday afternoon requesting the release of his
son for the trip to England.
"Initially, a young man came declaring that he
was the agent of Iheanacho, but I declined to
deal with him until I heard from the family
because the boy is still a minor," Keshi said.
"It was soon after my rejection that I got a call
from his father who told me that they have got
a visa to the United Kingdom and that I should
oblige him with his son's release. I did and told
the young man to go and do the nation proud at
whichever club he finally chooses to settle down
with".
Iheanacho has shone in Eagles training ahead of
next year's CHAN and Keshi described him as a
talented player, but warned that the player
should be handled professionally to reach the
height of his career.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment