Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Monday 9 December 2013

Anita Joseph is now a Born Again Christian

Beautiful and curvaceous Nollywood actress
and singer, Anita Joseph renowned for her
controversial nature is back in the news. This
time around she is not raising the dust about
anybody but herself, particularly about her
body overly serrated with tattoos.
Anita Joseph, in a chat with WG Anita
revealed she is frustrated with her tattoos.
" I regret my tattoos. It is something I wish
I never had" she said " it's so addictive. You
do one, you would do again and again.
Anita said she has tattoos in six parts of her
body: back of her palm, waist, top of her
boobs, left leg, neck and arm.
When asked if the tattoos connote anything
or mean anything to her, she replied:
"Not necessarily, I just loved tattoos. But
that was when I haven't grown up and never
knew it's wrong in God's sight"
Anita Joseph confirmed she is now a born-
again Christian now and added she has now
realised "tattoos are unsightly before God",
even quoting the Bible to back her position.
She said she wished people who are yearning
to do so would desist from the sinful act,
saying she is ready to clean hers out.
Her desire to speak out against this trend
(tattoos) which is most common among
entertainers is born out of an encounter with
a fan, whom Anita said told her she wanted to
have tattoos as Anita's because she sees
Anita as her mentor and would do anything
Anita does.
" She said I love everything about you and so
whatever you do I want to do. I begged her
not to have tattoos because tattoos are
addictive.
She was happy and thanked me for telling the
truth. At the end of the day, I was happy I
touched someone positively. That told me
that whatever I do, someone, somewhere
wants to do it, so now I am careful of what I
do now" she said.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment