Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Saturday 2 November 2013

The Skelewu Master planning to quit music for oil and gas business

Davido, the 'Omo baba olowo, is one artiste
that has got lots of money to throw around.
From having a rich dad to having a
successful career, personal home, fleet of cars
and lots of fans.
In a recent interview with a national daily,
speaks about his music career, competition
in the music industry and his plan to go into oil and gas at the age of 30.He said On Future plans and I quote
"I have plans to go into oil and gas business
with my elder brother next year. I want to do
music for 10 years. By that time, I will be 30,
and free to rest. Some people are just
starting out at 30 but I am already a success
and threat at 20. Fame at a young age is a
plus because I still have like 10 years to ball
while some people are just starting at 27 and
30."...that's really good for him
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment