Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Saturday 9 November 2013

Don jazzy still at cold war with Wandecoal

The break-up between Don Jazzy and D'banj shook
Nigerians as the duo were seen as brothers from
different mothers. With D'banj gone, the focus
shifted to Wande Coal and the dark skinned singer
had said on several occasions that he would stick
with Don Jazzy who discovered him.
But that promise no longer holds water since Don
Jazzy and Wande Coal have been at 'war' earlier in
the week.
The young man in July quietly left Mavin record to
establish his Black Diamond Entertainment. When
the news broke, most people did not believe it till
the recent fallout between the young man and his
boss, Don Jazzy.
The verbal war the two artistes have engaged on
earlier in the week, is still on as none of them is
yet to surrender.
Don Jazzy, in his latest reply to Wande's tweet,
said he didn't collect a dime from Wande Coal and
if he wanted to stop him, he would not allow him
perform his hit track, Rotate.
"Without collecting a dime from you. If I want to
stop you why would I allow you release Rotate
without my company credit. Why would I allow you
perform around the world? I can decide to shut you
down with one call but didn't. All I asked for is
"give me my credit" and nothing else," Don Jazzy
tweeted.
However, fans are surprised at the fallout between
the duo. They also find it shocking that Wande Coal
was with Don Jazzy for ten years and released just
an album.
A fan identified simply as Freedomislife said, "Ten
years and just one album? Somebody please tell me
it is a lie."
The verbal war had actually started immediately
Wande relased his single Baby Face.
Don Jazzy accused Wande Coal of stealing a song
from him. The producer tweeted, "How long will I
continue 2 sweat and some people will choose to
steal from me. I am nice and easy going doesn't
mean u should disrespect me. Pls do the right thing
bro asap. God bless."
In his reply, Wande, the Black Diamond of Africa as
he is often referred to, said that it was with a sad
heart he responded. He tweeted, "It is with SAD
heart I make this response. Steal from you? I served
for 10 years why are you not happy with my
progress. Is it bad that I kept quiet and move on
with my life. You have my phone number, email
address and my DM to communicate with me but
you choose twitter attention syndrome. After all
these years of being loyal to you, I can never
believe you will say this to me. Trying to bring me
down on twitter. You are not God."
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment