Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Sunday 19 January 2014

#VABlog. Open Letter to Dino Melaye

Dear Sir,
Compliment of the season because I never said it to you before.Hope you and your new 'unofficial' mrs are enjoying yourselves
Sir,I don't knw you until I read about one of your open letter in Nigerian Tribune when it was written that in your curriculum vitae you said you have Ph.D in London Metropolitan College (Which doesn't exist).I also read about you calling yourself an Activist.
Sir,Please an activist is always a role model to everyone.Your personal life is nothing to write home about.All we read about you in the newspaper is 'Dino melaye is dating Lola Alao,Dino melaye is the father of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe,Dino melaye divorces wife,Dino melaye this and dino melaye that'.Can you categorically state the things you did while you were in the Lower chamber of the Senate,apparently nothing because of your selfish interest and greed,You suddenly turn to an activist after you have ate the national cake.I only knw activist like Femi Falana,Fela Anikulapo-Kuti,Nelson Mandela who are ready to die for the masses.You divorced your wife and dating another mistress.You can't arrange your family and your kids can't be proud of you as a father but you want We,Nigerian to be proud of you as an activist.When even in the House Of Representative,you were a taut because I remember I saw you on T.V after the 'Royal Rumble' that took place.
To me,You are just a confused and stubborn Man who thinks he can win the minds of Nigerians by cajoling them that he is the one they need as their leader.
No offence but I wish you will pray to God to show you your given career
Thanks
Blogger

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment