Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Friday 17 January 2014

#VABlog. Nobody is pregnant for me -- Phyno

Several media outfits have been peddling a
story that the rapper impregnated singer Rita
Edmond and refused to let her follow her wish of aborting it. Other reports also claims Phyno sent her on a holiday to Dubai. Both parties were contacted by Punch and Rita Edmond confirmed she recently returned
from a Dubai vacation and that she is dating a rapper but refused to call names while Phynototally debunked the rumour.Phyno said:"Believe it or not, I've never met or spoken to anyone by that name. I haven't made any woman pregnant either. If people need three seconds of fame I'm glad that my name could help,"Meanwhile, when E-Punch contacted Rita for her reaction, she was evasive. After much persuasion, she decided to open up. But she ended up saying, "The only information I can give you is that I am in love with a rap artiste.I don't want to mention his name. Since different stories are flying around, I am trying to understand where everybody got their story from. Of course, I had a vacation in Dubai and I am back in Nigeria."
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment