Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Sunday 30 June 2013

I only wanted her waist ---- Iyanya speaks

Though he sang in one of his tracks
that 'all I want is your waist' but the
'Kukere' crooner, Iyanya has replied
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson,
who he reportedly dated, that he only
wanted her for fling and not for love.
Speaking with on Tim Westwood show
in the UK, Iyanya said he only wanted
the actress for pleasure and not for
true love like she would have thought
in her mind.
"Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine.
She called that she's coming over and
I ride her like a 'jangolova'. All I want
is your waist, no emotions, no tears,
no letters, no love, no nothing. All I
want is your waist, she ain't even
know it. She brought emotions."
Hope Yvonne will not be angry with
Iyanya again after this confession?
Culled: Nigeriafilms

No comments:

Post a Comment