Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Friday 27 September 2013

Lamar Odom breaks silence on His family and relationship with Khloe kardashian

It's been a long time
(almost three months to be
exact) since Lamar Odom
has shared his thoughts
with the Twitterverse and
fans have been eagerly
waiting to hear from him.
Well, the time has finally
come.
The NBA star tweeted,
"Seeing the snakes"
tonight, making it Odom's
first post since his arrest
drama and the news that there's trouble with his
marriage to Khloé Kardashian Odom went public.
And if you're wondering what "snakes" he's referring to,
Odom clears it up. "Won't continue 2 speak on this but I
have got 2 let this out real quick. I have let this man and
many others get away with a lot of shit. He wasn't there
2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own
demons. My mother and grandmother raised me.
Queens raised me.This is the first time Lamar
has said anything about
the matter since it began.
Ironically enough, the last
tweet he posted said,
"Before her there never
was and without her will
never be. Wifey is real."
Odom was recently
charged with one count of
DUI in the wake of his
battle with substance
abuse. He briefly entered rehab earlier this month, but
checked out after less than one day.
"Khloé gave Lamar an ultimatum: If he didn't get help,
she'd end the marriage," a source tol
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment